UGC NET Commerce (Paper-II) Exam 2022 Preparation Top Book
The University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) or NTA UGC NET is a national-level exam used to assess candidates’ eligibility for Assistant Professor and/or Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in top Indian universities and colleges. The UGC NET 2022 exam is conducted in 82 subjects. The University Grants Commission prescribes the UGC NET paper-II syllabus, which differs for all 82 courses.
However, the paper-I syllabus will be the same for all subject candidates. The candidates who have filled out the UGC NET application form 2022 must devise a good preparation plan and most importantly secure the right books/study material that can help candidates complete the syllabus effectively within a short period of time.
- Students sift through every available book on the market. In a hurry, they choose the wrong material for NTA NET and then regret it later. Cracking UGC NET is an arduous task as the difficulty level of the exam is very high. The paper is designed in such a way that it filters out brilliant students for the prestigious post of lecturer and performing research programs.
On that note, let’s discuss some of the top books recommended by experts for candidates preparing for the UGC NET commerce syllabus, which will help candidates build a sound knowledge of the subject and perform better in the UGC NET Commerce (Paper-II) exam.
Trueman’s UGC NET/SET Commerce Edition New
- Most Reliable Book for UGC NET Exams and ideal for SET (State Eligibility Testing) as well.
- Book’s theoretical content is exam relevant and easy to understand. The multiple choice questions provided in it are up-to-date and are helpful in revision quick revision.
- The answers are correct and syllabus coverage is exhaustive which is very
Helpful in comprehensive commerce paper-II preparation.
NTA UGC NET/JRF/SET Commerce (Paper-II) by Madan Singh and Dr. L.N. Koli
- For better understanding, several relevant facts have been covered in a box and through pictures.
- The book also includes the last four years’ solved UGC NET Commerce (Paper II) question papers. Also, various types of objective questions based on the latest examination pattern have been provided to help the candidates get familiar with the new type and pattern of questions.
- Practice Papers for Paper II are provided at the end of the book for comprehensive practice and self-analysis.
NTA UGC NET/JRF /SET (Paper II) Vanijya
- The whole commerce (paper-II) syllabus has been divided into 1o Units in the new edition of the book.
- Complete chapter-by-chapter syllabus theory updated to reflect all new revisions.
- The book also emphasises both theoretical and practical aspects equally.
- Provides four previous years’ solved papers [2018-2020], created in accordance with the council’s pattern.
- Three mock tests are available for practice. The University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) notice for the Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship was just announced (JRF).
NTA UGC NET/SET/JRF: Commerce (Paper II) by Pearson
- This book was designed for prospective commerce teachers. It covers all topics and concepts and is based on the most recent UGC NET commerce syllabus.
- Pearson’s NTA UGC NET/SET/JRF Paper II commerce is where theory meets hands-on practice in the examination.
- The ‘test your Concepts’ exercises require students to perform a brief but thorough review of the concepts covered in the Chapter.
- Tables, flow charts, and other visuals are used to illustrate various topics throughout the text.
- The goal of the book is to help aspirants prepare properly and polish their skills by practicing via numerous topic-based questions so that they can face the exam with confidence and score well.